mercoledì 16 marzo 2011

Free People

Sorry for the absence, but I didn't have any time in the past days! :( And when I don't have time I cannot have any inspiration for making a new post!! :(

Well.. Now I'm very happy to post again:) And.. I want to show you this brand called Free People. Maybe you already know this?! It is a very original brand with original items..:) The prices are high, but I looove the clothes!! :)



Scusate per l'assenza, ma non ho avuto proprio tempo i giorni scorsi :( E se non ho tempo non posso avere alcuna ispirazione per fare un nuovo post!! :( Ma ora direi che sono molto contenta di fare questo post! :) e.. vorrei mostrarvi un brand chiamato Free People (che forse conoscerete gia?!) E' un marchio molto originale, con pezzi originali. I prezzi sono abbastanza alti.. ma.. amo ogni singolo capo! :)


Micro Tap Pant

Lace Cropped Kaftan

Spirograph Top

Strappy Cami

Hello Gorgeous One Shoulder

Tie Dye Harem Pants

Big Dipper Tee

I think that the photos show perfectly the name of the brand "free.."

Credo che le immagini riflettano alla perfezione il nome e la filosofia del brand "free.."

Hooded Maxi Dress

FP-1 Places I Remember Shirt Dress

Lovely earrings..

Amdo Beaded Hoops

Serrano Feather Earring

Birds of Paradise Lariat

Desert Braided Sandal

Garcon Oxford


bye:)


2 commenti:

  1. molto belli i vestiti. Mi sono innamorati dei sandali (una delle ultime foto) e degli oreccgini + collana con le piume

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ogni singolo capo e accessorio è favoloso...
    Davvero un bel marchio!!!

    Sakura Emme Fashion Blog

    RispondiElimina

Comments are always welcome! :)
Thank you! :)